Sales Development Leader (SDL):
Payscape has an immediate need for a Sales Development Leader Candidate. This opportunity is rare and offers extremely fast-track growth potential. SDL’s will be responsible for growing and leading a successful sales team for one of our offices.
Who Are We? One company. 10 offices. 200 intrapreneurs (yes, with an ‘i’). Since 2004, Payscape has evolved into a powerhouse financial technology company built by professionals intent on disrupting the payments industry. Our intraprenuers are willing to take risks, solve problems and take ownership in helping small business owners enhance their fintech portfolio.
***This individual MUST be open to relocate upon completion of our initial 90 day SDL candidate training/on-boarding program located in Atlanta, GA. Relocation will be to one of the following fun cities: https://payscape.com/offices/.
Why join us?
- Great company culture – Voted an AJC “Top Place to Work” 6 years running
- Home of Glassdoor’s 2017 Nationwide, #3 Highest Rated CEO
- Relaxed environment with dog-friendly offices. We’re one of Glassdoor’s Top 10 companies for dogs!
- Named Inc. 500’s “Fastest Growing Company in America” 6 years in a row
- Awesome sales incentives. Want to earn an all-expenses paid trip to the Caribbean?
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity. We believe in promoting from within!
- Lead Outside Sales Professionals in selling our innovative products and services to local business owners, including the latest mobile payment technologies and solutions to help small businesses expand and grow.
- Analyze, understand and implement positive change based on industry trends, data and metrics. Pretty Simple Stuff!
- Understand partnership goals and how to leverage toward sales goals
- Manage and motivated sales team to attain goals in your assigned territory
- Promoting teamwork and building strong collaborative relationships with third party vendors and business partners
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Base Salary ($50K salary) with uncapped commissions, and performance bonus opportunities
- Management training graduation bonus, w/ relocation packages
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage with monthly employer contribution
- Matching 401K. Or depend on Social Security, your call.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Group Cellular Discount plans
- A career path like no other - Grow your own book of business, head up a sales team, or run your own office. We reward success, not tenure.
The Sales Development Leader is an active member of the leadership team and helps implement and execute on all sales strategies. Our candidate will be a hungry, self-motivated hard worker who meets these qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years experience in Outside Sales
- 1 to 3 years experience in sales management is ideal
- Experience in recruiting and training successful sales individuals
- Excellent prospecting, presentation and network