Graphic & Web Design Internship
The Payscape Graphic and Web Design Internship provides a rewarding, diverse, challenging, and educational experience for recent college graduates or students.
Payscape is seeking an integral part of our team to assist in co-branded collateral, logo design, creating and maintaining graphics for internal and external client websites. We are looking for dependable people with a passion for design, tech savvy and superb creative skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on knowledge and experience working with a 6-time Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company. The internship will last for 3 months. We require a commitment of 16-20 hours per week, and we’re flexible on the schedule.
- Pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, UI and UX design
- Skilled communicator
- Organized and dependable, with incredible attention to detail
- Personal computer with access to Adobe CC Software
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Front-end web development skills a plus.
- Bonus points if your skillset involves HTML, CSS and knowledge of Content Management Systems such as WordPress.
- Assist with developing and maintaining company collateral
- Work with Design Team to field incoming creative requests
- Work within Payscape brand standards
- Assist with updating and maintaining company websites.
- Assist with developing strategies for co-branding collateral with our corporate partnerships.
- Meet with Marketing Team weekly to review goals and objectives.
- Report to Design Team Lead & Creative Services Manager
Check out the benefits:
- Receive written or verbal recommendation/referral upon completion of internship
- Gain knowledge of branding and design in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Casual, fun and enjoyable office environment with innovative brands!
- Dog-friendly offices (we’re one of Glassdoor’s Top 10 companies for dogs)
- Monthly happy hours & other fun corporate outings (Braves games and Whirley Ball)
- Continuing education program (Payscape University)
To apply, please send a resume and samples, or a link to samples.