Marketing Internship- Fall Semester (Unpaid)
Who are we?
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Payscape is a 6-time, Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company in America that provides small business owners with financial technologies that allow them to accept payments and increase cash flow.
Why join us?
The Payscape marketing internship provides a rewarding, diverse, challenging, fun and educational experience for recent college graduates and students of an undergraduate degree program.
The Atlanta office seeks a Marketing intern to help build awareness of Payscape and its brands via public relations, content creation, social media management, digital marketing and internal communications.
Join our team and gain invaluable experience in the ever-changing, ever-growing FinTech industry!
- Assist the Marketing Department in executing overall marketing strategy to drive a consistent brand message through web content, email campaigns, events, public relations, and social media
- Monitor and manage all Payscape social media channels and online communities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube), including mining social media for mentions, interactions, and breaking news; and coordinating the appropriate response in a timely, effective manner
- Maintain press and blogger contact database
- Assist in the research and creation of digital content including press releases, ads, flyers, newsletters, social media posts, whitepapers, industry articles, landing pages, infographics and blog posts
- Coordinate, order and ship marketing collateral to regional offices; assist with the creation and maintenance of training, sales, and partnership materials
- Assist with the creation of internal employee communications, contests, and promotions
- Maintain event calendar and assist with corporate event set-up
- Utilize Microsoft Office for monthly reporting
- Perform administrative duties as needed
- Recent college graduate or rising senior in-progress of obtaining BA in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or Business
- 16-24 hours per week (depending on work or class schedule)
- Working knowledge of marketing principles
- Ability to self-direct and work individually
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and suggest project next steps
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Tech and social media savvy with a quick grasp of new technologies
- Desire to learn, flourish, and contribute to a rapidly growing FinTech company
Benefits and Perks:
- Receive written or verbal recommendation/referral upon completion of internship
- Compilation of online portfolio showcasing projects and achievements completed during your internship, designed by the marketing team
- Professional update of your LinkedIn profile
- Gain irreplaceable knowledge of digital marketing, social media and PR field in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Casual, fun and alternative office environment with innovative brands (wear them jeans)!
- Bring your dog to work!
- Networking within the company and at Atlanta marketing events. Make lasting professional relationships.
- Monthly company happy hours and other outings
- Ability to receive class credit